After you install and pair the SRM sites, you will need to install a SRA for your storage array. In my case, I will be installing the EMC Recover Point SRA 2.2.
Note: To install the EMC Recover Point SRA, you need to have Java version 188.8.131.52 or higher. If you are installing the SRA from a 64bit machine, you will need to install a 64 bit version of java.
- Verify RecoverPoint is fully operational.
- Download the SRA from VMware.
- Java 184.108.40.206 or higher- yes, you need Java to complete the install.
- Run the installer from the server hosting SRM.
- Run the SRA installer as administrator
- Accept the EULA – Click Next
- Click Install on the “Ready to Install” page
- Click Finish
- Repeat for the other site.
Once both sites have the SRA installed, you should see something similar to this: